Shabbatons, Seminars, One-Session Talks, and a Three-Part Course for Women:
- 1st session: Insights into the Laws of Family Purity
- 2nd session: The Practical Observance of these Laws
- 3rd session: Domestic Tranquility (this last session is open to men too)
Audiences: Singles, Couples, Women, and College Students.
Complete List of Topics and Titles:
Relationships and Domestic Tranquility:
- Men, Women, and Marriage: What’s G-d got to do with it? Making relationships work in today’s world.
- If marriage is made in heaven, what are we doing here on Earth?
- Connecting in our relationships: Meeting my needs, meeting my family’s needs.
- Marriage enrichment: The Torah perspective on relationships and intimacy.
- The wonder of growing together.
- Finders keepers: How to renew and revive your relationships.
- What is this thing called love? You’ve heard it all before now come hear it the Jewish way!
- Rhythms of the soul: A Jewish marriage.
- Man, Woman and G-d: The holy partnership.
- The ties that bind: Redefining Jewish marriage.
- Marriage: The challenge to grow.
The Laws of Family Purity / Woman’s Concerns:
- The secret to a successful Jewish marriage: discover the power of mikvah.
- The mystique of the mikvah: Dispelling the myths and exploring its Kabbalistic and practical beauty.
- Spiritual empowerment for a new age: The feminine dimension.
- Spiritual empowerment: Reclaiming intimacy and femininity in today’s world: text-based from our sages.
Power of the Jewish Woman Family issues:
- How to like the people you love: Healthy family relationships.
- Rekindling the spark within: Insights into family relationships.
- Jewish family life and survival: A fascinating discussion on love, marriage and parenting.
- Twists in Time: Challah baking workshop incorporating the three women’s mitzvos – hands-on demonstration.